What We Do
Getting expert advise at critical time points in your discovery and development process can safe you a lot of time and money.
CNE can assist you in near term issues as well as through long-term partnerships. In our experience, a lot of value is gained from building a long-term partnership, where we build up knowledge about your situation - enabling us to provide high quality support with short response time.
A Virtual Development Team
CNE provides a virtual development team with the expertise for you to dip into as much or as little to complement the in-house expertise and help advise on your clinical and non-clinical development moving forward. We also provide stand alone consulting if this is preferred. The benefit of a virtual development team is you have access to a team of people who are used to working with each other as opposed to pulling in a separate team of consultants who work independently of each other. Communication is therefore often more efficient. The coherent virtual team approach offers efficiencies in time and cost, and in consultant oversight and contracting.
How can we help you:
CNE can guide you at critical time points from animal studies through clinical to market to save time and money, or we can help with acute problem solving when specific issues arise.
For further description of our expertise areas, please go to Services.
Examples of typical services:
- Guidance prior to critical decision points, typically prior to phase III studies or going into clinical
- Guidance prior to and during EMA/FDA meetings
- Handling of critical issues on your behalf at CROs or CMOs
- Create and execute integrated development programmes, according to state-of-art regulatory and ethical standards
- Get trials on hold back on track in a fast and efficient way
- Streamline non-clinical and clinical development plans
- Accelerate progress to filing, optimise costs and mitigate risk
- Provide expertise for due diligence and in- and outlicensing activities
- Provide training services for your in-house staff