Clinical and Nonclinical Experts (CNE) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. Personal information is handled safely and confidentially under existing laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data are used exclusively for the purpose for which they were collected and will be deleted once this purpose has been fulfilled or is no longer relevant.
Description of data handling:
- Contractual work: Personal data are used for contractual work between CNE and the customer.
- Invitations to free CNE seminars: E-mails are used to distribute invitations to our series of free scientific seminars. You can request at any time to be deleted from this emailing list. Occasionally, emails are used to gather input regarding which topics the participants might want to hear about at upcoming seminars.
Categories of personal data:
CNE may collect, use, and store the following categories of personal data:
- Identity data: First and last name, job title, position.
- Contact data: Email address, telephone number, company name.
Personal data may be collected:
- Directly from you in connection with contractual work.
- Directly from you when you register for free CNE seminars.
- Through networking activities with CNE or CNE experts.
CNE keeps these personal data in order to:
- Fulfil legal aspects regarding contractual work.
- Reach a broad audience with our free seminar series.
Disclosures of your personal data:
We do not share your personal data with third parties, except when participating in seminars, where your name and company may be shared with the hosting company.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including the satisfaction of any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data; the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data; the purposes for which we collected your personal data; and the applicable legal requirements.
Your legal rights:
You can contact CNE at any time and receive information about what types of personal data we have collected on you. In this case, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority if you believe that your privacy rights have been violated, or if you feel that you have suffered as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information. We would, however, request the opportunity to resolve any issue that you may with CNE by direct discussions beforehand.