The best insurances for success in the clinics are an appropriate toxicology/safety assessment strategy; its implementation and proper interpretation/reporting of the data.
- Risk management of clinical findings
- Supporting study designs
- Shortest time to GO/NOGO decisions
- Budget forecasting and optimized cost containment
Resolution or risk management of nonclinical development data issues or in vivo study findings
- Expert reports and Independent safety assessments
- Participation in sponsor advisory boards